QTrader can connect to any of your cTrader trading accounts. You can create a free demo account here.
Please follow these steps to create a connection to your cTrader account(s):
- In QTrader, open the “Broker connections” window from top left hamburger menu. Click on “Create Broker” and then “cTrader”.
- A window should appear with an empty cTrader connection. Click on “Grant authorization” to give QTrader access to your cTrader account(s):
- Your web browser should open the Spotware website, where you have to login using your cTID credentials.
- Once logged in, Spotware asks for your permission to give QTrader access to your accounts. Click on the green “Allow Access” button:
- You should then see a success message:
- Back in QTrader, the connection state should now display “connected”. You can then select the account you want the broker connection to operate with the list below:
You will need one new broker connection for each account you want to connect to. Each cTrader broker connection can only operate one account at the same time.