You can now parse and execute your Telegram signals on a cTrader broker!
Here is the full changelog of QTrader version 21.6.0.
- Add cTrader broker connection. (click here to easily create and link a cTrader account to QTrader)
- Persist trades after application restart.
- Trades can be created on multiple trading accounts at the same time.
- Vastly improve the trade parser algorithm:
- It understands when a message references another message, and generates actions accordingly.
- Add Commodities, Cryptos, Indices, and Precious Metals parsing. (check all supported instruments)
- The trade signal parser can automatically execute all the actions it generated.
- Remember the positions of open windows after restart.
- Improve all user interfaces.
- Fix a lot of crashes and minor bugs.
Feel free to give us your feedback about this new release!